- Anxiety: Just calm down, everything will be fine. There is nothing to be worried about. Stop freaking out all the time.
- Depression: Stop being sad all the time. People out there have it worse off than you. Cheer up nothing is wrong.
- Sexual Orientation: It's just a phase. How can you know you are____ unless you had sexual experience.
- Bipolar: It's just mood swings, everyone has them.
- Self harm: Stop seeking attention. Stop trying to kill yourself.
- Eating disorders: Just eat. Stop being so picky.
- Abuse: Report who hurt you.
- Suicide: Stop being so cowardly.
- Sexual assault: You shouldn't have dressed like that. We were drunk, but you still said yes. You never outright said no.
- Multiple Personality Disorder: You are making it up. There is no such thing. They are just your imaginary friends.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: It happened in the past, stop obsessing over it. Get over it.
- Please never say any of these things to someone who deals with these isues. If you hear someone say something like this to you or someone else, please say something.
shout out to all of the custodians, cooks, garbage truck drivers, cafeteria workers, bus drivers, waiters, and every one else whose jobs and entire fucking existences get shit on by the same people who wouldn’t know what to do with their lives if they had to do anything for themselves
!!!!!!!! YES !!!!!!!!!!!